Below is our price guide for services that Olearia Town Planning provide for sites and development located in Queensland. The fees are indicative and may vary subject to the complexity of your specific project and number of constraints affecting the subject site. The fees identified include any applicable GST, but do not include additional costs including Council Fees, infrastructure charges, and any supporting information from consultants (reports or plans) that may also be required.
PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS & ADVICEStarting from
- This investigation is extremely valuable prior to purchasing a property, or if you are wanting to understand what you can do with the property you already own, we can assist with an overview of the potential of your property.
- While a development may technically be “possible” (i.e. there is sufficient lot size to subdivide) it may not always be supportable. This means Council may not always support a development if it does not meet other planning requirements. Taking the time to understand the actual opportunities of your property or potential property is crucial to ensuring you are making an informed decision.
- This service includes:
- – Short Report including summary of planning restrictions;
- – Review of up to two (2) desired development options as identified by you for the subject site (1 site).
CONCURRENCE AGENCY REFERRAL / SITING VARIATION
- A concurrence agency referral is a referral to the local government (council) regarding non-compliance with the siting requirements of the Queensland Development Code. It is also known as a siting variation.
In some Councils you will not trigger a development application for a house or house extension, but you will trigger a referral response. This is because the Planning Regulation 2017 identifies Council as a referral agency where a development does not meet the required provisions of the Queensland Development Code.
We can assist by preparing and lodging the request to Council, managing any requests for additional information, and reviewing the decision.
HOUSE EXTENSIONS & NEW HOUSESSTARTING FROM
- If you require a development application for a small scale extension including a carport, deck, garage, secondary dwelling, or other small scale extension, we can assist. We are RiskSMART accredited consultants for Brisbane City Council and Logan City Council.
- We can also assist in the lodgement of applications for new houses.
This service includes preparing and lodging the development application, lodging to Council, managing the consultants (if required), preparing a response to Council’s information request (if required), and reviewing Council’s decision package.